BannerFans.com

Monday, November 12, 2012

HOME



GSE Solutions provide Graduate Standardization Examination questions that is used by Dragnet Nigeria Plc. Dragnet has since inception conducted over 1000 successful Computer Based Examination sessions, testing hundreds of thousands of candidates across 25 states of  the federation making it Nigeria’s leading protagonist of Computer Based Test. They recruit for a number of companies including: Chevron, CIPMN, Deloitte, Diageo, Etisalat, Exon Mobil, FIRS, First Bank, Flourmills, GlaxoSmithKline, GLO, Honda, Kraftfoods, Lafarge, MTN, NBC, Nestle, Pan Ocean, Promasidor, PZ Cussons, Skye bank, UBA, Union Bank, Cadbury and Flourmills etc.

GSE Solutions provides Past Questions (and Answers with Detailed Explanations) that have been used in Dragnet Aptitude Test e.g. Recent PZ Cussons, Flourmills and Chevron Test. The truth is that Dragnet have only a fixed set of questions which they reshuffle over and over again for different companies test.

To get our free copies of the Dragnet Past Questions and Answers with Detailed Explanations, send a blank mail with subject “Dragnet Past Questions” to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com.


Our Main Package consist of:

·           5 GSE Numerical Reasoning Dragnet Test (100 Questions)

·           5 GSE Verbal Reasoning Dragnet Test       (100 Questions)

·           5 GSE Abstract Reasoning Dragnet Test     (80 Questions)

·           An all encompassing e-book on how to pass Dragnet Graduate Standardization  Examinations.    

 

Each Test has fully worked solutions, enabling you to see where you went wrong on a question. By practicing over and over again with these tests, you will know what to expect; improve your speed and confidence; and be really prepared for the actual test.






We provide the following JOB TEST Packages. Click on each to get necessary information.

29 comments:

  1. Wow.
    This is a great site with excellent information.
    Thank you for sending the prep materials immediately.
    It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the PDFs you sent me - very educative. This is a recommended site for job seekers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job gsesolutions. Thank u for the prep materials. I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your prompt response i really appreciate nd wil try to buy d complete package soonest insha Allah. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,very interesting.I have gotten the free pack immediately.u will hear from me very soon.cos I really need the full package.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I was indeed thrilled @ the prompt response this site offered me by sending the sample test questions. Its highly appreciated. Many thanks! Dragnet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much 4 the sample!its the real deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy for the pdfs that was sent to my phone. May God bless u. I can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, very reliable. I just got mine now. Hoping to excel after much practice with them. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! You are doing a great job am a testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm beyond believe!People that are trustworthy, efficient and reliable especially in Nigeria are hard to find.. Would recommend to anyone! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank u very much. You are too much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to dragnet, the questions are eyeopener to what one would expect in a real exam.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kudos to dragnet for not just d sample questions but for d well explained solutions to the questions. With dis one can have an idea of what one is preparing for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good. I appreciate all d sample questions & answers. I recommend this site to everyone that needs enlightenment on dragnet questions- EVERYONE including my ENEMIES

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good work, av read nice comments about this site, pls can I get Deloitte past questions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much dragnet,just receive my free package,wil definitely start working wit it nd hopefully when am tru wil request for d ful package.believing it wil help me perform better in my next dragnet interview

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the sample questions. I am really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please HELP!!!
    jst hook up with this site and am believing my test failure is over. i need Chams plc past questions

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the free/sample copies, really appreciate. Shall get back to you towards getting the main pack shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Can't even express how delighted I am over the questions you sent me. Am very much grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much for the sample questions. Received it in time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I got my package smoothly. Great stuff!
    Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got confused and a gentle man put me through the steps of application when i called. After 20minutes of sending my payment details I got my full package. Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  25. i needd help oh how does the access bank quest look like

    ReplyDelete
  26. i urgently need pz test format to buy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please, I do need past questions on pharmacy skills test for chevron

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by ProBloggerDesigns